Our Holy Grain Rules For Maximum Fat Loss – Muscle Gain
- Total caloric intake equals 10 –– 15 calories/lb. of body wt. Men below 10 percent body fat and women below 15 percent body fat should figure on ingesting 14 – 15 calories per pound of weight.
- Focus on Active Carbohydrates. Active carbohydrates = total carbohydrate grams – grams of fiber. Your active Carbohydrates should not exceed 25 grams per meal or 75 grams per day.
- Protein Optimization. Ingest 25-50 grams of protein per meal. While protein is the best macro-nutrient to eat, there is some point where excess may exceed elimination capacity and some nitrogen may be converted to sugar and either burned for energy at the expense of stored body fat or simply stored as excess body fat.
- Dietary Fats Can Burn Body fat
- Your diet must have a greater emphasis on Omega 3 and Mono Unsaturated fats such as flaxseed, safflower and olive oil. (These are found as well in Beverly Ultra Size). Place less emphasis on saturated fats, cream and beef.
- Carbohydrate load every 3rd then 4th day. A high carbohydrate meal every fourth day refuels muscle and liver glycogen (storage form for glucose) stores, prevents any decline in metabolism, via thyroid-3 level suppression and facilitates muscular growth by increasing uptake of amino acids. This infrequent high carbohydrate meal should drive IGF insulin-like growth factors, optimizing the anabolic effect of insulin, while minimizing its lipogenic (fat-producing) effect.
- Induce Thermogenesis